Friday, March 25, 2011

Scrapbook layout 'In the Park'

How I created the frog for this layout

Using the Sizzix Sizzle dies Nature set I cut out the frog 3 times

using brown for the base, red for the frogs tongue

and Echo Park 'A walk in the PARK' tree tops for the top layer.

I cut the top part of the red frogs head and adhered it under the

top layer making sure to overlap the tongue onto the front of the

top layer. I inked around the edge of the frog using

Versa Color 55 Umber. I put pop dots under the top part of the

frogs face to give it a 3D effect. I glued the body flat onto the

base cutout. For the frogs legs I curled the paper under. To do that

I just used my fingers to manipulate the paper the way I wanted it.

The last thing I did was to glue on the frogs eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment