Sunday, November 6, 2011







Cricut Art Philosophy Close to my Heart

For the base of the card I used Bazzill card and Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless 6.5" paper pad. I used the card cutout from page 36 in the handbook. I also cut out the shape and the layer. The stamped image used comes with the Art Philosophy cartridge. I used Memento Rich Cocoa to stamp the image. After I had assembled the base cutouts and had adhered the stamped sentiment I cut out a piece of Bazzill card rounded the corners and adhered this behind inside the card to give a finished look. The swirl is from page 58 in the handbook. These were cut also as a mirror image. I cut each swirl out four times and adhered them together to give a faux chipboard effect. The pattern paper for the swirl from Vintage Timeless. The small flowers are punched out using a Stampin Up punch Three for you. For the centre of these flowers I used Kaisercraft Droplets. For the roses I used the cutout on page 68 of the Arts Philosophy handbook. I cut the large flower @ 2.5 and the smaller flowers @ 2. For the centre of the roses I used liquid pearl as a fill and when that dried I placed a pink pearl on top of each flower. To create the leaves I used the cutout on page 28 of the handbook. These were folded, inked and I painted them with paper tole gloss. The raffia element was also painted with the gloss. To finish off the card I painted each flower with Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink and Pearlized Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment