Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Card




Kate's ABC & Mickey Font


This card was very simple to make. I just folded lime green card stock in half for the base of the card. I adhered a strip of brown card onto the base of the card. From the paper stack from My Mind's Eye 'Where The Heat Is' I cut a strip of the patterned paper with the houses and adhered that piece onto the brown card. I used the Cricut Expression 2 to cut out the pieces to create the little girl pushing the stroller. The number 3 was cut from the Mickey font cartridge. The Happy Birthday is a stamp. To make this element I just cut a strip of brown card for the base. Stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday onto a light brown card then cut that into a strip a little smaller than the brown card. Adhered the light brown and the base card together. To finish off the element I cut out the three little hearts from the same sheet of paper and adhered them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment