Saturday, October 9, 2010









eCraft by Craftwell


To make this card I used the eCraft machine and the ecraftShop Pro computer programm. The image of the sailboat was in the font file on my computer. Not sure were I downloaded it from. To make the cut I placed the shape onto the virtual mat on the computer screen and adjusted the size to fit the card. I cut the sail boat two times (pink and orange coloured paper). Then I used the Shadow/blackout feature and cut out the image using black cardstock. I also cut the image out on white card stock using the shadow/blackout feature. I trimmed around the black cut-out to use as the base of the card. This cut looks like a stencil. Then I glued it onto the front of a white card. I adhered the sailboat pieces onto the white shadow/blackout cuts. Then adhered the pieces into the stencil. To finish the card I adhered ribbon under the sailboat. Rounded the corners of the card. Used a white gel pen to do faux stiching around the edge of the card. Cut a small piece of black card and stamped 'happy birthday' from Lizzie anne designs Little Bits rubber stamp set using Versa Color 80 White.




No comments:

Post a Comment