Sunday, October 24, 2010


eCraft by Craftwell
Tri-Fold Card
I used the eCraft to cut the flowers and the flourish.
To make this card.
......
Flowers Image 10 Fundamentals 1 cut @ 1.5 inch
Flourish Image 51 Swirls & Flourishes cut @ 4.5 inch x 2
(Cut 1 green and 1 pink)
Green base card 3 1/4 x 5 inch
Pink card 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch
Patterened Card 2 1/4 x 4 inch
..............
For Tri-card measurement and instructions visit scrappyjess.blogspot.com
..............
To assemble the front of the card.
Adhere the patterened card to the pink card.
Adhere ribbon (centre)
Attach onto green card base.
I used Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug) embossing folder for texture on the green flourish.
Adhere green flourish (off set/shadow) onto pink flourish.
Adhere to card.
Assemble flowers
To hold the centre circle of the flower I used tape at the back of the cut-out.
(I used a clear droplet in the centre of the flowers and pop dots to attach them on the card.)
...............
Happy Birthday Lizzie anne designs Little Bits rubber stamp set.
Cardstock DCWV- Nursery Stack
Bazill card stock
KindyGlitz - Crystalina


1 comment:

  1. Just ordered my ecraft today.....I was over at their foruma nd came across your blog....Hoping to get a lot of good use of it....i have the Baby cricut, creat and E...Don't have the I...decided to get the ecraft instead...I noticed you have the I......Why both????? ....Aren't they primarily the same ...with the exception of the mat????...Oh...and love all of your projects....

    ReplyDelete