Friday, June 24, 2011

First Project using the stamp I made with the Teresa Collins Stampmaker.

To make this card I used the following items

Craft Concepts embossing folder-Budding vine

Sizzix eclips & the Sizzix eclips Cards & Envelope cartridge

Cricut Imagine & Cricut Calligraphy Collection cartridge

Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels twelve cut & emboss

Copic markers & Copic airbrush

Perfect Pearls-101


Core'dinations (Whitewash) Color Core Card stock

Bazzill card

String small white beads & flower lace

Using the Sizzix eclips I cut the card base page 76 (handbook) @ 4.75 x 4.75 using Bazzill card. From the Core'dinations card I cut a square using the same measurement to layer ontop of the base card. The embossed square measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches. The square with the beads attached measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. This square was adhered to the card using pop dots. The beads were adhered to the card using Pritt Gel glue. The stamped image was cut out and embossed using the Spellbinders Nestabilities label twelve. This was adhered flat to a square 3 x 3 inches of the Core'dinations (whitewash) card. I used a Creative memories corner punch to give each corner a decorative edge and used Perfect Pearls 101 in each of the corners. This square was adhered to the 3 1/2 inch square with the bead using pop dots. The flower lace was adhered to the card using the Pritt glue. The flourish was printed and cut @ .8 on the Cricut Imagine RGB code 239 239 239 (Bazzill Diamond) three times then glued together for a faux chipboard effect. The flourish was coated using stickles Icicle. To finish off the card I cut five threads of the beads 2 longer, 2 short equal lengths and one short length and glued them to look like a bow then adhered the flower on top using the Pritt glue. The flower was handmade using an eight petal flower cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment