Tuesday, June 28, 2011



Cricut Imagine JT-Elegant Edges-Printing 101
Scrapbook layout titled Hello Cocky

Base layer full sheet printed pattern page 39 of the JT handbook. Using the Elegant Edges cartridge I selected the Book feature cut on page 25 (handbook) and selected the pattern on page 36 JT handbook. This was printed and cut @ 10. I also printed and cut this shape @ 10.2 to create a mat using dark blue from the color palette. The photo mats were printed and cut @ 4.2 using the same color. The photos are 4 x 4 inches. I used Creative Memories Custom Cutting System to cut the oval shape from the photo and to make the narrow oval frame. The scallop border page 30 JT handbook was printed and cut @ 1.5 x 2 using the pattern on page 38 JT (handbook). These scallops were cut to fit the length of the page. I printed and cut the 1.2 rectangle @ 3. using the pattern on page 34. I cut two strips approx 1/2 inch. The length was cut to fit the page. Using Printing 101 the title was printed and cut @ .7 for the word Hello. The word Cocky & shadow was printed and cut @ 1. I used the pattern on page 36 JT handbook for the title. The flourish page 12 JT handbook I used the layer feature. The pattern was changed on the last layer. I selected the same pattern I used for the scallop. The flourish was printed and cut as a combined image @ 1.8 twice. The wings were printed and cut @ 2.5 page 6 JT handbook. For this cut I used the original colors and the combined pattern. I used a scallop punch but I used the imagine to create the circles. The pattern on the larger circle is the same as the base layer. To create the wording on the small circle I used the Adobe Photoshop and the Text Warp feature. I inked around the edges of all the cuts with VeraColor 68 Atlantic. Just as a note of interest I photographed this cockatoo during a weekend stay at the beautiful Bungunyah Manor @ Mt Tamborine.

No comments:

Post a Comment