Thursday, June 9, 2011










Blossom Cricut Imagine
Elegant Edges
Heritage
Card Base- White Bazzill card 10 x 5 inches
Scored @ 5 inches and folded.

I printed and cut the pattern from page 6 Blossom (handbook) @ 4.8 x 3. One for the front of the card and another for the inside (right). For the inside (left) pattern I used the flip horizontal feature before printing for a mirror image effect. The pink daisy scallop border on the centre front of the card I used Bazzill pink card and the punch I used is from Fiskars. To create the Cameo embellishment I used the color palette from the Blossom Imagine cartridge. To create the base I printed and cut the Shadow feature page 65 Elegant Edges (handbook) @ 3.2. I also printed and cut the Oblong feature @ 3.2 using the pattern on page 8 (handbook). These two cutouts were adhered together flat. The cameo page 65 Heritage (handbook) was printed and cut @ 2.5. These two cutouts were also adhered together flat. I used pop dots to adhere the cameo onto the scallop base. I edged the frame of the cameo with Stickles Icicle and for the silhouette I coated it with Dimensional Magic. The complete cameo embellishment was adhered to the card with pop dots. The bow was tied to the strip of ribbon along the scallop border. To hold the tails of the bow in place I used Pritt Gel glue. To finish off the card I stamped Happy Birthday (Crafty Bitz) using Memento Rich Cocoa. For the inside of the card I created a journal block using the shadow and oblong feature from page 65 Elegant Edges (handbook). Shadow was printed and cut @ 3.3 the pink scallop was printed and cut @ 3.2. I used Color Box Creamy brown to edge the pattern card and the scallop cuts.

1 comment: