Monday, May 30, 2011



Happy Birthday Easel Card

KATE'S KITCHEN

Cricut Imagine

Card Base 12 x 6 inches scored @ 6 inch & 9 inch & one 6x6 square card

For the base of the card I used Bazzill card.

For the patterned layer on the base of the card I used the first pattern on page 43 (handbook). This was printed and cut @ 6 three times. I used the base layer image on page 19 (handbook) for the front of the card. This was printed and cut @ 5.2.

All other images

Recipe Box page 11 (handbook) printed & cut @ 2.

Cupcakes page page 19 (handbook) printed & cut @ 3 & 1.

For the 3inch cupcakes I also printed the icing/frosting layer.

The sentiment 'I was made just for you' page 19 printed & cut @ 4.

Bowl page 10 (handbook) printed & cut @ 1.5.

Rolling pin printed & cut @ 2.

Utensils page 11 (handbook) printed & cut @ 3.5 (combined image)

I also printed & cut the layer image utensils only.

Spoon page 12 (handbook) printed & cut @ 3.

Cook book page 12 (handbook) printed & cut twice @ 2.

Using scissors I cut around the front cover on one of these images inked around the edges using Versa color 55 Umber and used pop dots to adhere this to the other image for a layered effect.

Recipe Card page 26 (handbook) printed & cut @ 1.8

I adhered flat onto the recipe card a cupcake over the cherry print. Then I adhered the card onto the same color Bazzill card I used for the card base and cut around leaving a small border.

All the cut images I inked around the edges using Vera Color 55 Umber. Pop dots were used to adhere the Sentiment, the utensils, bowl, the small cupcake and the icing/frosting to the front of the card. For the inside of the card I cut a 6x2 inch piece of the pattern paper and adhered this to a 6 x 2 1/4 inch Bazzill card. To this I used pop dots to adhere the Cook book. The recipe card was adhered flat. This card was adhered to the inside of the card using pop dots. To finish off the card I used ribbon, 3 red buttons and brown string. I used My Pink Stamper 'Sweetest Cupcakes' stamp for the Happy Birthday on the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I don't have this cart but after seeing this I just might need it. LOL

    ReplyDelete