Sunday, May 15, 2011








Elegant Edges & Country Life

Cricut Imagine


To make this card I used the project on page 9 (handbook) Elegant Edges but I made each cut smaller so they would fit onto a card. Base card- Bazzill Purple card 5 3/8 x 5 3/8. I used Epson PremierArt 12 x 12 Scrapbook Photo paper for the Imagine print and cuts. Using the Imagine I used RGB: 176 153 201 Frosted Amethyst to print and cut the Loops mat @ 5 page 35 Elegant Edges (hand book) and the smaller shadow mat printed and cut @ 3. The white shadow mat was cut @ 3.5. The pitcher was printed and cut twice @ 3 page 60 Country Life (handbook) using the same RGB code. I also printed a green pitcher for the flower stems. I printed Layer 1 & Layer 2 twice. Once using an off white colour and once using the Frosted Amethyst RGB code. The shadow was cut using white card. To assemble the jug I adhered the green pitcher onto the white shadow. Then I adhered one of the Frosted Amethyst pitcher onto the green pitcher. I adhered the off white flower on top of the green flower and finally adhered the Frosted Amethyst flowers on top. Faux chipboard effect. I added a clear Kaisercraft Rhinestones to the centre of each flower. For the pitcher on top I wrapped a small piece of raffia around adhered on the off white pieces from Layer 1 & 2 then adhered it on top using pop dots. I also used pop dots to adhere the assembled pitcher onto the card. The bow was adhered to the card using Pritt Gel glue. To finish off the card I printed and cut a square @ 5 using the Frosted Amethyst RGB with the imagine. Then I created a sentiment using Print Shop 22. The sentiment reads Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. I printed the sentiment onto the Frosted Amethyst square using my printer. This was adhered to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment