Base for the card same as in my previous post. For the front of the card the pirate was printed and cut using the layer feature @ 4.8. The word "Arrrrrgh" was printed and cut @ 1.5. The bird was printed and cut using the layer feature @ 1.5. For the red stripe paper I printed a full sheet pattern page 35 (handbook). This was cut to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. I also cut a piece of Core'dinations burnt orange card @ 4 1/2 x 5 3/4. For the inside of the card the Happy Birthday Matey was printed and cut @ 2.5. To make the decorate element for the card base I printed a full sheet of the pattern on page 39 (handbook). This was cut @ 5 inches then using scissors I cut around the bottom of the wave leaving a small amount of the black print as an edge. On top of that cut I adhered a small strip of the red stripe card 5 1/2 x 1/2 inch. I did this by using sticky tape at the back of the cuts to secure them to each other. I also adhered a small piece of the burnt orange to the left side using sticky tape. Then this element was adhered to black card leaving a narrow border at the top then once again cutting around the wave leaving a small edge (shadow). To assemble the inside base of the card I adhered a piece of the red stripe card which measured 5 11/16 x 5 13/16. Then I adhered a piece of the burnt orange card which measured 5 3/4 x 4 1/2 one inch from the top of the red stripe card. On top of the burnt orange card I adhered the decorate element using pop dots. I used pop dots to adhere the Happy Birthday Matey to the card. I used a thin strip of the red stripe card to create the checker effect at the base of the card. For the front of the card I adhered the burnt orange card on to the black card then I adhered the red stripe card. The layers for the pirate was adhered using pop dots. The assembled pirate was adhered to the card using pop dots. The layers for the bird was glued flat except for the top layer (birds face) I used a small pop dot and also a small pop dot for the buckle. I used pop dots to adhere the bird to the card.