Saturday, July 23, 2011






Cricut Imagine Bubblegum Stripes
Nifty Fifties
Elegant Edges

To make the card base I used the rectangle 5:7 on the Imagine. This was printed using the pattern on page 3 of the handbook and cut @ 5. The circle pattern page 2 handbook was printed and cut @ 4.8 square and trimmed to size 3inch x 4 11/16 inch. The orange mat is core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. The green note shape (imagine shape) was printed and cut @ 2 using the color palette (Bubblegum Stripes) also using the same color palette I printed and cut the orange note shape @ 1.8. The Happy Birthday sentiment was printed onto the orange note shape with my printer. I used Photo Shop 22 the font is 'Bliss' this was printed @ 24 pts. To make the border I used Elegant Edges and the same colors as the note shapes. This pattern can be found on page 34 in the handbook. The border and shadow was printed and cut @ 1 and trimmed at either end to fit the card. To finish the border I used a matching lime green ribbon along the top. The car is from the Nifty Fifties cartridge. This cutout can be found on page 24 of the handbook. The car was printed and cut @ 1.2. The color for the car is from the color palette (Bubblegum Stripes) except for the blue. For the blue I used RGB code R147 G200 B198. I used pop dots to adhere the Happy Birthday sentiment and the car onto the card. To finish off the card I printed and cut a 5:7 rectangle (Imagine shape) @ 4.9. using the lime green from the color palette and adhered this to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment