Sunday, July 24, 2011

Look what my sister made for me







Cricut Elegant Edges


To create this she used white card to cut the frame from the Elegant Edges cartridge. This frame cut can be found on page 29 in the handbook. She used the Design Studio to size the frame so the inside of the frame measured 4x6. The frame was painted and sea sponged with KaiserColour paint Marine Blue, Coastal Blue and Turquoise and sprinkled with Fairy Dust. The frame was mounted onto a shadow cut. Between the frame and the shadow under the branch cutout green card was adhered. Glossy Photo paper 4x6 was used as the base for the design. The flower are Stampin Up Scribble This stamp set. They were stamped using Memento Black ink. VersaColor Lilac 35, Green 21 and Sky Blue 38 was used to colour the stamped image. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye was used to ink/sponge around the edges. Kindy Glitz Crystalina was used on the flowers. The birdcage, bird & droplets are Embellishment Stickers. The flowers are Kaisercraft and the flower jewels are Kaisercraft Rhinestones.
A special Thank You to my sister for thinking of me and making me this beautiful gift. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment