Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank You Card




Everyday Pop-up Cards
Card base-Purple card 9 x 5 3/4 inch folded or scored @ 4 1/2


The sewing machine was cut a 3. To create the sewing machine I've used left over card from previous projects. The blue check paper and the multi colour paper on the base of the card was also left overs from the stash. I've edged the blue check paper with the Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch. To embellish the sewing machine I've glued on three small button to represent the sewing machine dials and on the opposite side of the machine I've used another button to represent the tension dial. This button was adhered to the machine with a pop dot. I've wrapped crochet cotton around the spool and bought the cotton around the button/tension dial and I used Pritt Gel glue to adhere the cotton onto the needle. I wrapped the tail of the cotton around the base of the sewing machine. I also used the Martha Stewart punch and the blue check paper to create the photo corners and the embellishment on the base of the sewing machine. The sewing machine is adhered to the card with pop dots. Other items I used to make this card are vintage lace and rhinestones. To finish of the card I cut the blue check paper @ 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch and adhered this paper to the inside of the card. I cut the Phrase layer using white card and the Phrase @ 1.5 using purple card. Glued these together and adhered the phrase to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment