Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Card





Imagine More
Birthday Bash

Card- Hero Hues (Hero Arts) A2 Folded Cards- Latte (outside) white (inside). To the card I adhered brown card leaving a small border of the Latte colour. Using the Imagine I printed and cut the pattern on page 41 of the handbook using the 5:7 rectangle @ 4. I trimmed the length then adhered this to the brown card leaving a small border. For the embellishments I printed and cut the Icons on page 31 of the Imagine More handbook. I printed and cut the Attention Icon @ 3 twice. One for the outside of the card and one for the inside. Take Note was printed and cut @ 3. This was adhered flat onto the card. From the Birthday Bash cartridge I printed the phrase on page 40 of the handbook It's your Day @ 2.3 using the same pattern from the Imagine More cartridge that I used for the base of the card. For the Happy Birthday I used Print Shop 22 the font is "Scroll" @ 28pt. I inked around the edges using Versa Color 55 Umber. I adhered this onto a piece of the brown card. To adhere the Attention icon and the Happy Birthday to the front of the card I used pop dots. For the inside of the card I used the same base as for the front. I adhered the Attention icon flat to the inside. The speech bubble which is on page 33 of the Imagine More handbook was printed and cut @ 2.8 and adhered flat. I used the speech bubble to write a special birthday message.

No comments:

Post a Comment