Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Card

Imagine More Cards

For the base of this card I used a pink card (105 x 150mm) from the Paper Xtra Card Kit. Using the Cricut Imagine I selected the 5x7 rectangle. The pattern for the base layer is on page 40 of the handbook. I printed this @ 5 and trimmed it to fit the card. This was adhered flat to the card base. For the scallop rectangle I selected the pattern on page 41 of the handbook. This was printed and cut @ 3.5. This was adhered flat on the pattern layer. I used the layered image on page 9 of the handbook these layers were printed and cut @ 3. The first two pieces were adhered together and then adhered flat onto the scallop rectangle. The happy bird-day and the bird were adhered onto the card using pop dots. I used white flowers. The larger flower was coloured with a Copic marker Baby Blue B21 using the air brush. I used a baby blue split pin to hold the flowers together. The flowers were adhered flat onto the card.To finish off the card I adhered a scallop rectangle and a bird inside. It was printed and cut using the same sizes as for the front of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment