Saturday, April 16, 2011




Easter Basket

Cricut Imagine Blossom

Easter 2010

Paisley

For this project the basket,chick, egg and the bows are from the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge. The flower is from the Paisley cartridge. I used the Blossom Imagine cartridge for the patterns and colour.

The basket was printed and cut @ 5.9. The pattern I used can be found on page 9 in the Blossom handbook. I used a high tack tape to assemble the basket.

The chicks were printed and cut @ 1.5. Yellow for the chicks I used the color palette from the Blossom cartridge (darker shade). I inked around the edge of the chicks with Vera Color 11 Canary. For the chicks eye I adhered a small piece of dark pink card at the back of the cutout.The chicks are adhered to the basket with pop dots.

The bows were printed and cut @ 1. I also used the Blossom color palette for the pink color. I adhered a Kaisercraft Rhinestone to each bow.

The eggs were printed and cut @ 1. Pattern for the eggs is on page 8 (Blossom handbook).

I inked around the edge of each egg using Vera Color 34 Orchid. The eggs are glued flat to the basket. Please note that I adhered the eggs to the basket first then I adhered the chicks.

For the flower I used the image page 27 ( Paisley handbook). The flower was printed and cut @ 1.6. To make the flower I cut out 2 shapes. I printed one cut using the yellow from the color palette Blossom cartridge. The other I printed using the same pattern as the basket. For the centre of the flower I used the yellow from the color palette. To finish off the flower I threaded some coloured string through the button and tied it. I adhered the button to the flower using a glue dot. I glued the flower flat onto the handle.

To finish off the basket I scrunched up a piece of A4 white printing paper and placed that into the basket. On top I have some pink paper shred.





No comments:

Post a Comment