Monday, April 25, 2011





Make A Wish

Birthday Card


To make this card I used the Cricut Imagine, Imagine Yummy cartridge, Birthday Bash and "Just Because" Cards.


"Just Because" Cards

From this cartridge I cut the card base and the scallop mat page 45 (handbook)


"Birthday Bash"

From this cartridge I cut the bird & balloon and the number three.


"Yummy"

From this cartridge I cut the birthday cake, the title "Make A Wish" as well as the pattern papers for on top of the base card, scallop mat. The pattern I used on top of the base card is the pink pattern on page 40 (handbook). The pattern for the top of the scallop mat is the first print on page 35 (handbook). The Color Palette from this cartridge was used for the base of the card, the scallop mat, the number three and for the bird.

The title "Make A Wish" was printed and cut @ 1 using the layer feature. I used pop dots to assemble this cut. Pop dots were used to adhere this cut onto the card. The number 3 was printed and cut @ 1.5 and was adhered flat onto the card. The bird was printed and cut @ 1.5. The pieces for the bird was adhered flat. I used pop dots under the bird and balloon to adhere it to the card. The cake was printed and cut @ 3 using the layer feature. I put the top of the cake/icing through the cuttlebug using the Swiss dots folder. I used pop dots to adhere this cut onto the cake. Pop dots were also used to adhere the candles except for the base of the candles which were adhered flat on top of the cake. All the other cuts were adhered flat to assemble the cake. The cake was adhered flat on the card. To finish off the card I rounded the corners. For the inside of the card I printed a sentiment using Print Shop 22 and printing it on the same pattern that was used on the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment